7.31.2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Catch 22...Between a Rock and a Hard Place???

I have found from my experience that the decision is just as important as your mentality during the decision-making process. Lately, I've been deciding between some things that a pros-cons list won't help. In fact, after making the list, there were exactly the same number of issues on both side. But...

Amazingly enough, I've been able to stay calm. It is ESSENTIAL that in times of crisis and confusion that you HOLD ON TO YOUR PEACE! It doesn't hurt to have friends that can give sound advice, input, and most importantly pray about it with/for you. Now, no worries! If you don't have anyone that you can honestly call friend, I completely understand---been there!

And I know you don't always want to hear that "there's a friend that sticks closer than a brother". But, TRUTHFULLY speaking, YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give Jesus a try! Seriously, I would even say don't trust Him w/ your whole life at first if you don't want. BUT, I PROMISE YOU just one try - one prayer, one "help me God", one chance - and YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! He's the ONLY ONE that get us through our ruts.

So, if you happen to be going through a tough time tonite, know that somebody understands and remember:

1- Until you reach your decision, Keep your Peace!
2- Trust Jesus! (whether you have good friends or not)

No comments: